VICTORIA PARK, WARRINGTON
25TH AND 26TH MAY 2019
EVENT INFORMATION www.nbhdweekender.com
Neighbourhood Weekender will be taking over Victoria Park, Warrington on Bank Holiday Weekend 25th and 26th May 2019. It is a fantastic opportunity for fans to enjoy an incredible weekend of live music featuring some of the biggest bands and hottest new artists.
The concert promoters, SJM Concerts are working with the council and local authorities to ensure the two day event is safe, successful and enjoyable for everyone from concert-goers to the local community.
The following event guidelines will also be in place to make the festival as enjoyable and safe as possible:
• Gates will open at 12:30pm with the festival finishing at 22:30pm on both days.
• A Contracted cleaning company will be on site throughout the day with a community impact team in place.
• There is no cover for the audience for some of the stages, so it is advised to take appropriate clothing for the expected weather conditions.
• Police have also warned that searches will take place on all patrons before they enter. Alcohol is a prohibited item in and surrounding the festival.
• Street traders and counterfeit goods – People attending the concerts are being advised to buy merchandise from official stands within the park, rather than from traders on surrounding streets.
• To reduce plastic waste there will be no single use plastic bottles sold on site. We encourage all attendees to bring their own reusable water bottles which can be filled once on site at free water points. All soft drinks sold in the main bars and concessions will be in cans.
Please allow plenty of time to get to and from the festival.
For travel updates on trains please go to www.networkrail.co.uk.
Victoria Park is easily accessible from Warrington town centre on the A50 Knutsford Road. The festival will be clearly sign-posted. Parking will be very limited and we encourage the use of public transport where possible. The official carpark will be at Sir Thomas Boteler Grammar School. Please purchase your ticket in advance or use official town centre car parks. Residential street park is not permitted.
The park is a short walk from the city centre. The park is around a 20 minute walk from Warrington Bank Quay station, Warrington Central train station or Golden Square Shopping Centre. There will be a pick up and drop off facility at the festival.
Number 11 and 11a bus services stop at Knutsford Road Victoria Park, it takes 5 minutes from Warrington Bus Interchange located at Warrington Central train station.
COACH – Big Green Coach
With 22 pick-up points to choose from, Big Green Coach will drop you in the Official coach park before the music starts. For more information go to https://www.biggreencoach.co.uk/events/neighbourhood-weekender-tickets-coach-travel
Book return coach travel from: Abergele, Birkenhead, Birmingham, Bradford, Chester, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, Crewe, Flint, Huddersfield, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, Llandudno, Manchester, Prestatyn, Preston, Rhyl, Sheffield, Stockport, Stoke On Trent and Wigan.
Keep up to date with news via the official app and social media platforms
Stay up to date with important information throughout the festival, download the free NEIGHBOURHOOD WEEKENDER official app to stay in the loop.
To keep up to date on the latest news also follow:
· Facebook: NBHDFestival
· Twitter: nbhdweekender
· Instagram: nbhdweekender
All information and FAQs are available www.nbhdweekender.com
Warrington Victoria Park
Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th May 2019
For more information contact SJM Concerts Press Office firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 907 3443.